SCOP is the token of the Scopuly platform. It allows you to invest and launch IEO projects, pay commissions from crypto-fiat exchange transactions, rewards, bonuses and access to future Scopuly services. Powered by Stellar.
Scopuly combines the functionality of a secure Stellar wallet, a decentralized digital asset trading (SDEX) interface and an IEO platform.
The SCOP token serves as the main fuel for the ecosystem and provides users with full access to the platform features. Its main functions are as follows:
Make payments or payments with exchange along the path of offers (PathPayment) in crypto or in any of your tokens, around the world, without restrictions, without fees.Create Wallet
Issue of own crypto tokens on the Stellar blockchain. The issuing process is simple and affordable for everyone, even without special technical knowledge.Issue your tokens
Trade on SDEX, the global digital asset market. Without registration, without intermediaries, without minimum deposits, without commissions, at a speed of 3-5 sec / tx.Trade now
Invest in IEO projects on Scopuly Launchpad. Run your IEO with no listing fees. IEO tokens will immediately appear on the market and again without listing fees.Run IEO project
Buy and sell crypto for fiat money. 200 countries of the world are supported and such currencies as: USD, EUR, RUB +10 digital coins BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, BCH.Buy XLM or Tokens
The powerful and detailed Block Explorer for Stellar allows you to receive and analyze all possible combinations of data and transactions from the blockchain.Explore history
Total trades count+50,000,000
Total payments count+500,000,000
You can also store your SCOP tokens and trade them directly from the mobile application. Scopuly supports all Stellar tokens. Listing new tokens for free.
To hold SCOP tokens you need a Stellar Address. You can create it right in Scopuly.
To activate the address and keep SCOP on it, you need to send at least 2.5 XLM to the address.
To own any Stellar asset, you must open Trustline for it - this is a new balance at your address.
As soon as the SCOP balance appears at your address, you can buy / sell tokens.
Scopuly provides access to innovative decentralized financial instruments. Here are the main modules of the platform: a secure cryptocurrency wallet; multicurrency transfers and payments; decentralized trade in digital assets; deposit / withdrawal of fiat funds; issue of tokens; investing in startup tokens and a powerful Block Explorer for analyzing data (addresses, assets, transactions, operations).
1. Security issues. In Scopuly, no one can access the user's funds or forbid him to make transactions of any kind at any time, since only the wallet owner himself has the secret key to the wallet.
2. Slow and costly transfers and payments. Scopuly can do this fast and free.
3. Problems listing new tokens. In Scopuly, the user himself places the tokens on the SDEX exchange, without any restrictions, moderation and monetary contributions to the platform operator.
4. Problems of centralized authorization. Scopuly does not force users to register with the platform. This means that even if the Scopuly servers for some reason turn out to be unavailable for some time, all the platform functions (payments, trade, emission) will continue to be available without interruptions in the application.
5. Problems of issuing new assets. The issuance of new crypto assets in Scopuly is the simplest and most understandable process. You can issue your tokens right now here: https://scopuly.com/issuing.
6. Problems of buying / selling crypto for fiat money. Scopuly allows you to either deposit fiat funds into your account or withdraw them back to fiat, all within the same platform.
7. Problems listing IEO projects. Scopuly has no fee for listing new IEO projects, and therefore such an inaccessible method of financing as IEO becomes available for any level of startup.
8. Problems of data analysis. Scopuly has its own powerful Block Explorer for searching and analyzing all data from Stellar, here you can analyze all types of transactions and operations, view any Stellar addresses, assets, offers, orderbook and much more.
9. Problems managing the Stellar account. Scopuly provides the most complete management of your Stellar account, which means that now you do not need to store money in one wallet, but manage your account in some other wallet / system, endangering your private key.
Yes, of course. This is an important feature of Scopuly. In order to use fully all the platform features you do not have to register a new user in the system. Mandatory user registration is only required to run IEO projects.
Yes, it is possible. Since SCOP is listed on SDEX, you can trade tokens from any Stellar wallet that supports Stellar Assets & DEX.
Yes, it is possible. Since SCOPs are listed on SDEX, you can trade them immediately after the tokens are at your address.
The good news is that SCOP is already available for trading on SDEX. Here are some Stellar exchanges where the token is listed: Scopuly, Stellarport, Interstellar, StellarTerm, StellarX ... And the token is also available for trading in other Stellar wallets and exchanges supporting Stellar Assets. We are also negotiating with other cryptocurrency exchanges to list the token and ensure its greater liquidity.
On each exchange, this may look different in the interface. The main point is that you need to open a new balance at the address (trustline). In Scopuly, this can be done in two ways: 1) Go to the asset page, then click on the Buy button and select your address in the dialog that opens, after which, if the asset is not on the address, the system will offer to open Trustline for this token - you have to agree and after that you can buy / accept / sell this token. 2) On the page of the address where you want to install Trustline, go to the Trustlines or Balances section and there you will find all your balances for this address, as well as a form for adding new Trustlines.
SCOP token holders have a number of unique features. 1) Payment of commissions on fiat exchange. 2) 25% discount on commission fees on deposit / withdrawal of fiat money. 3) Investing in IEO projects on the platform. 4) Fundraising through the launch of IEO in Scopuly. 5) Rewards and loyalty points. 6) Access to future platform services.
Tokens will appear at your address immediately after the transaction (3-5 seconds).
1. Storage of private keys. Scopuly does not send over the network and does not store user private keys on the server. Only the user has access to the private key from the wallet and no one else. No one can interfere with transactions and no one can withdraw or block funds, except for the owner of the secret key. 2. Signature of transactions. Private keys are securely encrypted locally on the user's device and stored in a temporary local memory area. Signing of transactions occurs locally and only after that is sent to the network for execution. 3. 2FA authentication. For greater security of your authorization session, you can connect 2FA authorization using the famous Google Authenicator application. 4. PIN code. By activating this security option, before signing a transaction, your personal PIN-code will be requested.